has revealed its ECO memory line-up, a total of six DDR3 kits that work from 1333MHz to 1600MHz at a stunningly low voltage of 1.35V.
The kits will be available in 2x2GB configurations so they are targeting Intel's Lynnfield and AMD's AM3 systems. Unlike JEDEC standard DDR3 memory working at 1.5V and Intel's famous Lynnfield 1.65V voltage, these kits need only 1.35V in order to work at their rated speeds and latencies.
Lower voltage also means lower temperatures, which, according to G.Skill, can be up to 16 percent lower with these kits. Despite the lower temperatures, the kits still use a cool looking black/silver heatsink.
The complete line-up includes the kits listed below.
- DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
- DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
- DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-7-7-21 1.35V
- DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
- DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
- DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-8-7-24 1.35V