Published in Memory
G.Skill working on new DDR3 PI-series kits
All the way to 2400MHz
G.Skill has announced a total of five new dual channel PI-Series DDR3 kits working all the way up to 2400MHz. These new kits are designed for enthusiasts and are specially designed for Intel's Core i5 750 and Core i7 860 and 870 processors.
The top notch kit works at 2400MHz with CL 9-11-9-28 latencies at 1.65V, while the one that specially caught our eye is the 2000MHz CL 6-9-6-24 latencies. The entire lineup is backed by a lifetime warranty and are cooled by recognizable PI-Series black heatsinks.
The prices unfortunately haven't been announced, but we are quite sure that these will show up in retail pretty soon. You can check out the entire lineup below.
- F3-19200CL9D-4GBPIS 2400 MHz CL 9-11-9-28
- F3-18400CL8D-4GBPIS 2300 MHz CL 8-11-8-28
- F3-16000CL6D-4GBPIS 2000 MHz CL 6-9-6-24
- F3-16000CL7D-4GBPIS 2000 MHz CL 7-9-7-24
- F3-16000CL8D-4GBPIS 2000 MHz CL 8-9-8-24