On today’s GSMA 2008 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Sony Ericsson showcased their new Z770. This is an elegant and classic-design flip phone, specially designed for those who can’t go half an hour without Internet access.
Besides quick surfing, you also get an e-mail setup wizard that enables quick access to your inbox. Of course, you can use Z770 as a modem for your computer.
Z770 is UMTS/HDSPA 2100 and GSM/Edge 900/1800/1900 phone. It packs a 2 megapixel camera with 2,5 x digital zoom. Its dimensions are 93 x 48 x 15.5mm and weighs 91 grams.
It’s supposed to hit the shelves in Q2 2008.
* Size: 93 x 48 x 15.5 mm
* Weight: 91 grams
* Vogue Red
* Graphite Black
* Exquisite Gold
* Screen: 262,144 colour TFT
* Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
* Size: 2.2 inches
* Phone memory: Up to 32
* MB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) support
* Talk time GSM: Up to 8.5 hrs
* Standby time GSM: Up to 340 hrs
* Talk time UMTS: Up to 4.5 hrs
* Standby time UMTS: Up to 350 hrs