Splash Damage has announced new details for the upcoming Enemy Territory: Quake Wars demo. As we wrote before demo will be available on September 10th, thats three more days to go.
According to the latest developer diary, the demo that we are all waiting for will feature the final version of the Valley map, bot support so you won't get lonely and the standalone server for all those online and LAN hosting.
Demo will be available over Yahoo, Nvidia, FilePlanet, and Fileshack and many others. The system requirements can be found below, and it looks good. They are at least reasonable, so those "older" systems will just be fine.
* SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP/Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
* Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0c (included)
* HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.8 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) XP 2800+
processor (Pentium 4 3.0GHz or equivalent for Windows Vista)
* RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
* Video Card: 128MB NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 5700 or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) 9700 (full list of supported chipsets below)
* Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* HDD Space: 750MB of free hard drive space, plus 200MB for Windows swap file
* Internet: Broadband connection and service required for full gameplay and downloads. Features may change without notice.
* SUPPORTED VIDEO CHIPSETS NVIDIA GeforceFX Series (5700 or higher, not including 5700LE and 5700VE)
* NVIDIA Geforce 6 Series (6200 or higher)
* NVIDIA Geforce 7 Series (7300 or higher)
* NVIDIA Geforce 8 Series
* ATI Radeon 9700 or higher
* ATI Radeon X700 or higher
* ATI Radeon X1650 or higher