the recent release of its "Blue Culvert" 1.35V kits, Exceleram has released no less than eight different 1600/1333MHz, triple-channel 6GB and dual-channel 4GB kits.
All the kits are using 8-layer PCBs, are made by the same guys that did Mushkin in Europe and should be decent overclockers. The new kits will be a part of Exceleram's Red Culvert and Blue Culvert line. The 1600MHz Red Culvert kits range from 1333MHz to 1600 in both dual-channel 4GB and triple-channel 6GB configurations. The top of the line offer are 6GB (3x2GB) and 4GB (2x2GB) 1600MHz kits with 6-8-7-24 latency settings at 1.65V.
Exceleram has also announced 6GB and 4GB 1.5V Red Culvert kits working at 1333MHz and featuring 7-7-7-21 latencies. You can check out the full offer below.
- EB3102A 4GB 1600 6-8-7-24 1,65V RedCulvert
- EB3103A 6GB 1600 6-8-7-24 1,65V RedCulvert
- EB3100A 4GB 1600 6-9-8-24 1,65V RedCulvert
- EB3104A 6GB 1600 6-9-8-24 1,65V RedCulvert
- EB3120A 4GB 1600 7-8-7-24 1,65V BlueCulvert
- EB3121A 6GB 1600 7-8-7-24 1,65V BlueCulvert
- EB3117A 4GB 1333 7-7-7-21 1,50V RedCulvert
- EB3118A 6GB 1333 7-7-7-21 1,50V RedCulvert