Power Fort 5,5 Whrs
Design-wise, the Power Fort 5,5 Whrs looks much like its sibling.
5,5 Whrs version of the Power Fort is much smaller and portable, otherwise it’s pretty much identical to the 10Whrs version.
The only possible issue you may have with the design is that the shiny plastics is a fingerprint magnet.
Unlike its bigger brother, the Power Fort 5,5 Whrs’ LED changes color from green to red, indicating the amount of power left. Green means 30-100 percent left whereas the red means power level is below 30 percent.
Power Fort 5,5 Whrs has a rubber-like material to prevent slipping, although it also has some carved out channels for the same purpose.
Power Fort 5,5 Whrs packs less power and it doesn’t come with LED flashlight, which is the case with the 10Whrs version.
- Slim curve design and light weight
- Powerful 1A charges 2 times faster than normal USB power
- Battery life LED indicator
- Up to 300 recharge times with 85% capacity remaining
- Quick recharge less than 3 hours
- Safety protections built-in to avoid battery damage
- Ultra low self-discharge battery cell design