Part of the Limited Collector’s Edition
Finally, Turn 10 and Playground Games have confirmed what the VIP Membership contains that is included within the Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Horizon. Turn 10 has been offering a VIP Membership as part of their Limited Collector’s Editions as far back as Forza 3; they have offered some significant additional content that makes them worth having and they have been pretty darn limited, so if you didn’t pre-order it, chances are you are not getting it.
The Forza Horizon VIP Membership package that is part of the Limited Collector’s Edition (or LCE for short) will include:
- 5 VIP Car Pack - 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder, 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, 2012 Pagani Huayra, 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
- Special recognition in the community as a VIP member with a VIP icon affixed to their Gamertag in "Forza Horizon"
- VIP Rivals Mode Events: VIP members will have access to exclusive Rivals Mode events in "Forza Horizon"
- Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team
- Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive extra slots for things like photos, liveries, videos, etc.
- Expanded MyForza Gallery Space: VIPs can store an additional two videos and/or Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery on www.forzamotorsport.net
This is all in addition to what the Forza Horizon LCE already includes, which is:
- Forza Horizon VIP Membership
- Custom-designed Steelbook packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 Add-on Pack with five cars (more details to come soon)
- Horizon Accelerator Token Pack
- Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries (more details to come soon)
Forza Horizon is slated to be released October 23rd in North America and October 26th in Europe. There is still time to pre-order the LCE version for $79.99 if you act quickly, or you can settle for the regular version, which will set you back only the standard $59.99.
Also, it is worth noting that depending where you pre-order you will also gain a code for an additional exclusive car, which makes pre-ordering even more valuable for the avid fan. No word if the VIP Membership will be offered for sale as an add-on later; but if it follows what we have seen from Turn 10 in the past, it will be offered at some point in the distant future after the game has been out for some time.