Samsung sure ain’t backing down in any of the price segments and its mid-range offer will soon be richer by another device – the Galaxy Victory, for which we now know the full specs. Thankfully, the company didn’t skimp on features, both above and underneath the hood, and the Galaxy Victory promises to deliver quite impressive value for a mid-range device.
The Galaxy Victory runs on Qualcomm’s 1.2GHz CPU and has a 4’’ WVGA TFT screen with 800x480 resolution. It packs 4G LTE support and will come with Android 4.0.4 ICS strapped with TouchWiz UI.
The Galaxy Victory has a 5MP rear camera and 1.3MP front one. It will have 4GB of ROM and although the leaked specs say up to 1GB of external MicroSD, it is assumed that it is a mere typo and that the device will support cards up to 32GB.
It features a 3.8v, 2100mAh lithium battery that should be good for up to 7 hours of talk and up to 9 days of standby. The Galaxy Victory measures 4.8 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches and all in all promises to be a pretty charming phone.
You can check out the full specs below:
- CDMA, LTE, 850/900/1800/1900mHz, UMTS dual-band, 1700/2100 mHz
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm/MSM8960 Lite
- Dimensions 4.8 x 2.5 x 0.5 (inches)
- 4.0" WVGA TFT screen at 800 x 480
- 4GB ROM
- Up to 1 GB external MicroSD, which is, quite understandably, said to be a typo
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- 3.8v, lithium ion, 2100mAh battery (up to 7 hours talk time; 9 days standby time)
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz
- Audio codecs: AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MID, MP3 OGG, QCP, WAV, WMA
- Video codecs: DivX, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, RV, WMV
- 5.0MP camera with 4x zoom and video recording
- 1.3MP front facing camera
- Media Hub
- Social Hub
- Spanish language support
- Hearing aid compatible M4
More here. [Also. check out our Monday motivational video after the break. Ed]