Published in Cloud
Corsair shows its Vengence memory kits
by Slobodan Simic on23 November 2010
DDR3 at 1600MHz
Corsair has decided to launch a new memory line that will use a brand new heatspreader design and will be known as the Vengeance series. The new series will feature both AMD and Intel kits.
For starters, the Vengeance series will feature single, dual and triple channel DDR3 kits clocked at 1600MHz. All of the announced kits will feature either 9-9-9-24 or 8-8-8-24 latencies and will need 1.5V in order to work at rated specs.
The entire lineup is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, not six years as we originally wrote and it can be found in retail with a price ranging from €62.57 to €238 depending on wether you are looking for a single 4GB module or a 16GB (4x4GB) kit.
You can check out the full lineup below and you can find some of them listed here.
- 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9)
- 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3-1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V (CMZ6GX3M3A1600C8)
- 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)
- 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1.5V (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8)
- 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V (CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9)
- 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5V (CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9)