MSI has also introduced the MSI OLED CARE 2.0, a technology designed to safeguard OLED panels, providing enhanced protection and contributing to an extended lifespan, according to the company. With this and the 3-year warranty, MSI hopes to pull a bit more customers compared to its competition.
As noted by Videocardz.com, Asus is still sticking to a 2-year warranty for its OLED monitors, but this could change soon.
Here is the full list of MSI OLED monitors covered by the 3-year warranty.
3-Year Warranty for OLED Model List
- MAG 271QPX QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MAG-271QPX-QD-OLED
- MAG 321UPX QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MAG-321UPX-QD-OLED
- MAG 341CQP QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MAG-341CQP-QD-OLED
- MPG 271QRX QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MPG-271QRX-QD-OLED
- MPG 321URX QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MPG-321URX-QD-OLED
- MPG 491CQP QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MPG-491CQP-QD-OLED
- MEG 342C QD-OLED: www.msi.com/Monitor/MEG-342C-QD-OLED