According to the release notes, the new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1 driver adds support for DOOM Eternal and Half-Life: Alyx, as well as adds support for Ghost Recon Breakpoint running on Vulkan API.
According to AMD, the new driver should provide up to five percent higher performance on Radeon RX 5700XT in Doom Eternal on Ultra Nightmare settings and 1080p resolution, when compared to the previous driver release.
In addition to game optimizations, the new driver also adds support for new Vulkan API extensions, including VK_EXT_post_depth_coverage, VK_KHR_shader_non_semantic_info, VK_EXT_texel_buffer_alignment, and VK_EXT_pipeline_creation_cache_control.
The release notes also include an extensive fixed issues list, which includes:
- Frame skipping or choppy audio may be experienced in videos captured using Radeon ReLive.
- Some games may experience stutter while using Instant Replay or third-party applications that stream or perform screen capture.
- Hotkeys may fail to apply to scenes in ReLive scene editor when the scene has a custom name.
- Webcam elements may fail to appear on screen when a custom location is set during ReLive recording.
- AMD A-Series/E-Series APU Processors will reflect older Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition Settings user interface.
- Zero RPM toggle may fail to reset or appear when disabling advanced fan tuning options in Performance Tuning.
- Radeon Software may automatically close when a live stream is started or stopped.
- Desktop cursor may intermittently remain visible after toggling Radeon Software’s overlay in some games.
- Red Dead Redemption 2™ may experience a blank screen when launched using the Vulkan® API.
- Radeon Software may experience an application crash, or a system TDR may occur, when VRAM reaches 8GB or more with HBCC enabled on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- DOOM™ may experience an intermittent system hang or application crash during gameplay.
- Space Engineers™ may experience an application or hang during gameplay when Grass Density is turned on.
- A system hang or black screen may occur when exiting SteamVR™ with multi display system configurations.
- Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne may have lower than expected performance in some areas of the game on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Video playback may exhibit corruption on Interlaced content in Movies and TV on Ryzen 3000 with Radeon Graphics Processors.
- PassMark™ may experience an application hang on some Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors.
- On Radeon RX Vega and older discrete GPUs and on APUs, enabling integer display scaling could result in a reduction of frame rate.
- Integer display scaling may not show up as available in Radeon Software on some GCN-based GPUs.
You can check out the full release notes with detailed Vulkan API extensions description as well as find driver links for Windows 7 and Windows 10 64-bit over at AMD's driver support page.